SCHOOLS (SECONDARY) WORKSHOPS AND LESSONS
WORKSHOPS AND LESSONS
PSHE - CPD - CITIZENSHIP LESSONS
The lesson and workshop topics listed below are dealt with through class/group-based discussion. They are not a stern lecture and there is no stereotyping of pupils or students. Respect is shown to all the varying opinions expressed by students.
Lesson topic examples
• Moral dilemmas
• Proportionality and consequences around behaviour
• Celebrity culture
• Raising expectations
• Lifestyle choices
• Self-image awareness
• Roles and responsibilities
Positive Thinking - Raising Expectations - Reducing Under-achievement
• Workshops designed to suit individual cohort of students to overcome barriers to learning, reduce under-achievement, build self-confidence and resilience, narrow the attainment gap.
ALTERNATIVE EDUCATION PROVISION - INCLUSION PROGRAMMES
London Borough of Havering Alternative Education Approved Provider.
• ‘I am… Somebody’ early intervention programme workshops to change behaviour and attitude to reduce risk of exclusion. Includes life coaching.
• ‘Support 4 Change’ is a flexible pro-active targeted one2one intervention delivered away from school to encourage positive activities and lifestyle changes to overcome barriers to learning. Includes life coaching.